On behalf of the PYTF leadership group, I wanted to reach out and provide a few important updates. I know during these trying times many folks are curious as to whether we will be having a football season. As it stands…we will be having a season! We have been in contact with our local and national league representatives and have to-date received positive information. With that said, below are some important items that require your immediate attention.
• Registration – registration is open so please take the time to go online and register. We are in the midst of planning for the upcoming year and need to know what our numbers are like. We continue to get calls from parents wanting to join our organization so it makes recruitment difficult not knowing who is returning and who will not be. See below for registration fees.
• Registration fee – we have extended our early bird registration fee of $395 until July 15th. After that date it goes back to $495. You can also set up a payment plan or pay in full.
• Refunds – if for some reason a season does not happen, PYTF will provide full refunds.
• Team Store is OPEN.
• Uniform Fitting(s) – June 30th - July 10th (last day). You will get more information from your head coach as the date nears. In order to be fitted, we will need 50% of your fees paid so that we can order. Additionally, ALL FEES must be paid before you would be able to receive the uniform. No UNIFORM, NO PLAY.
• Covid Precautions –PYTF is taking considerable precaution during this time to mitigate any risks to our kids. We also respect that folks have different feelings about how folks should deal with the virus. However, we at PYTF, have to take the most prudent cautionary approach to ensure a healthy environment. We have stayed abreast on all CDC regulations and will be implementing those that apply to youth football.
If any parent has any specific questions as to all of our Covid Precautions or anything else please contact Devante Styles (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me (email@example.com). We will also be posting all our precautions on our website as we get closer to the season.
Dean Washington Devante Styles
The Riddell Representative will not be coming to us anymore for the season, however, if you need to purchase a helmet or reconditioning a helmet please contact Gary at 773.852.5242
The deadline for the Helmet Reconditioning for the 2020 season has passed. If your helmet is not reconditioned, please contact DeVante Styles (Co-President) at 773.355.6889
Patriots Youth Travel Football (PYTF) players receive the best coaching and personal training from coaches and volunteers who themselves have achieved success at the highest levels of football (high school, college, professional). PYTF coaches bring over 100+ years of experience, adhere to industry best practices through third party certifications (i.e. AYF & CDC certification programs), and provide families a safe and educational environment to help young players recognize and learn life lessons.
The Patriots name has long been recognized as one of the premier youth football programs. Our teams have been led by successful, volunteer coaches who have instilled a tradition of excellence in young football players. Our experienced coaches have led teams against some of the toughest competitors at the local, regional and national level. Along the way, those coaches and their teams have won multiple state, regional and national championship titles in the American Youth Football (AYF), United Youth Football (UYFL), and Pop Warner football leagues.