|What youth sports programs does PYTF Offer??
||PYTF offers highly competitive youth football for ages 6-13, as well as cheer & dance programs for kids ages 5-15.
|What will be the cost to participate in the PYTF youth football program?
- Youth Player (8-13 yr olds) – $495 (Early-bird until February 14 only $395)
- Youth Player w/ Battle Package (8-13 yr olds) – $495 (Only available until February 14 - includes Battle back-plate, gloves, mouth-guard)
- Tiny-Mites Player (6-7 yr olds) Players – $250
|Is there a volunteer deposit?
||There is NOT a $50 deposit like we have had in past years. However, we can still use help with concessions, field attendants, team moms, assistant coaches, chain gang, play spotters, and much more.
|When are payments due to the program?
Youth - $195 is due at registration with automatic credit or debit payments on April 15 and May 15 for the balance
Tiny-Mite - $125 is due at registration with automatic credit or debit payment of $125 on May 15
|Will there be sibling discounts?
||Yes, we will continue the 10% sibling discount like in past years. If you have MORE than 3 football players and cheerleaders... god bless you... but please do contact us for additional discounts.
|Will fundraising be required?
||Yes – we are instituting a program-wide fundraiser program called SnapRaise™. More information about the program will be made available in the coming weeks. Additional team fundraisers may also be held for specific purposes, such as travel costs to national championship, etc.
|Will my child be able to pick his jersey number?
||Yes – In our program, your child can pick his own number. However, only players that have PAID IN FULL at the time of uniform ordering will be assigned a number of choice. Additionally returning players from last year have choice priority.
|Will there be any additional costs to participate in regular season football?
Your registration fee covers all of your regular season and Illinois playoff activities.
The following is a list of what is provided to participants of the program as part of their registration fee:
* Eight (8) regular season games
* Outdoor practice location Calvary Church
* Lighting for practice fields will be provided to all teams
* Sleds, chutes, shields, pads and other football training equipment
* St. Francis High School with turf as our home game field
* IHSA certified field referees for both weighted & unlimited games
* Program Insurance to cover all fully registered PYTF participants
* Patriots Helmet decals
* League Certified & Criminal Background Verified Coaches
* Game Uniforms (home and away) kept by player
There will be additional costs if... when... your team advanced past the state championship.
|What else do I need for football?
The following is a list of equipment that is NOT provided by the PYTF program to its participants, and need to be provided by the registered player to participate this season:
* Football Helmet ($150-$250 est price)
* Shoulder Pads ($30-$150 est price)
* Mouthpiece ($2-15 est price)
* Football Cleats ($30-$100 est price)
* Integrated Girdle ($30-$40 est price) (to be used during games)
* Knee Pads ($5-$10 est price) (required to participate in games)
* Practice Pants ($20-$40 est price) (recommend full integrated black practice pants)
* Practice Jersey ($10-$20 est price) (recommend red color)
|How many youth National Championships have your coaches won?
|How many Illinois High School State Championships (coaching staff) do you have?
||Two (2) HS state championships and over ten (10) varsity high school coaches
|How do I register my child for your youth football program?
||Register Online HERE
|How do I register my child for your youth cheer & dance program?
||Please visit our page for C&D HERE